We specialise in tennis court restoration, repair and maintenance
- Has your Court been neglected?
- Is it suffering from wear and tear?
- Does it need restoring to its former glory?
- Perhaps the surface has become discoloured and the lines less visible
- Maybe there are deposits of moss and algae making the surface slippery and reducing porosity
It would be foolish to ignore these faults and allow further deterioration. In time, lack of attention will demand an entirely new surface.
This can be avoided if you take early action to stop the rot.
Your court is a valuable asset, we can return it to first class condition by some of the following measures:
An example of a typical court before our restoration.
Once we have finished our tennis court restoration
Pressure Cleaning – Macadam and Astro turf
General surface repairs
Lining to LTA* standard
Application of Chemical treatment to stop moss regrowth
Polyurethane resin coatings to prolong macadam life
Colour coating to LTA* standard
Our Personal Statement:
- To offer advice, but always follow our client’s instructions.
- To keep our client informed at all times.
- To arrive on site on time, to carry out our work with attention to detail and to work with maximum efficiency.
- To exercise discretion at all times, and to leave the site clean and tidy.
“If you are considering any work to your court, give me a call. I will be pleased to visit and discuss your requirements and to provide you with advice and a detailed quotation without any obligation.” Richard Mitchell, Director